What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, they can be used to recognise the anonymous user.
Cookies are only associated with an anonymous User and his or her computer and do not provide references that allow the User's personal data to be deduced.
Types, purpose and operation of cookies in general.
1. Types of cookies according to the length of time they remain activated.
Depending on the length of time that they remain activated in the terminal equipment, we can distinguish: Session Cookies: These are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website. They are usually used to store information that only needs to be kept for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (e.g. a list of products purchased). Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookie in which the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
2. Types of cookies depending on the entity that manages them.
Depending on the entity that manages the equipment or domain from which the cookies are sent and processes the data obtained, we can distinguish:
First-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
3. Types of cookies according to their purpose.
Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies are processed, we can distinguish between:
- Technical Cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it such as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, make the buying process of an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security features while browsing, store content for broadcasting videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalisation cookies: These cookies allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics depending on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser used to access the service, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These cookies allow the party responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of browsing profiles of the users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data of the users of the service.
- Advertising Cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included on a website, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency at which the advertisements are displayed.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: These cookies enable the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed in order to display advertising based on the same.
What types of cookies does this particular website use?
Definition, identification and purpose of the cookies on this website that are not exempted by the LSSI. They would be:
- Analysis Cookies: These are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, your browsing on our website is analysed in order to improve the range of products or services that we offer.
- Advertising Cookies: These are those that, either processed by us or by third parties, allow us to manage as effectively as possible the offer of advertising spaces on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the service requested or to the use you make of our website. To do this, we can analyse your Internet browsing habits and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
Table identifying the cookies and their purpose.
Name of the publisher, name of the cookie, "type" and Purpose.
- Cookies Type Owner Purpose
- Name: __utma Type: Third Party Owner: Google Purpose: Two years from setting or update. Used to distinguish users and sessions and is updated each time data is sent to Google Analytics.
- Name: __utmb Type: Third Party Owner: Google Purpose: 30 minutes after setup or update. Used to determine new sessions or visits and is updated each time data is sent to Google Analytics.
- Name: __utmc Type: Third Party Owner: Google Purpose: End of browser session. It is configured to interact with urchin.js.
- Name: __utmt Type: Third Party Owner: Google Purpose: 10 minutes. Used to limit the percentage of requests.
- Name: __utmz Type: Third party Owner: Google Purpose: Six months from configuration or update. Stores the traffic source or campaign that explains how the user reached the site and is updated each time data is sent to Google Analytics.
- Name: Facebook Custom Audience Type: Third-party Owner: Facebook Purpose: Collect user behaviour on the website and group them into remarketing audiences based on criteria to be defined.
- Name: Facebook Pixel Type: Third-party Owner: Facebook Purpose: Facebook Pixel is an analytics tool that helps us measure the effectiveness of our advertising by reporting on the actions people take when they visit the website.
- Name: Facebook Impression Type: Third party Owner: Facebook Purpose: To track impressions in CPM campaigns.
Note: "Own" cookies are used only by the owner of this website and "Third-party" cookies are also used by the service provider detailed in the table above.
Other browsers: consult the documentation for the browser you have installed.
If the user would like more information on how to revoke the consent given or on the procedure to disable cookies, as well as to ask any questions about the Cookies Policy of the website, you can contact MUEBLES OB S.A. through the following address email@example.com indicating in the subject "Cookies Policy".
Changes in the Privacy / Cookies Policy.
The website may modify this Cookies Policy according to legislative or regulatory requirements, or in order to adapt this policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, therefore Users are advised to visit it periodically.
When significant changes are made to this Cookies Policy, they will be communicated to Users either through the website.